Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sears Follow-Up with Twitter


After 5 weeks and 5 service repair people, I've tracked down Sears on Twitter in hopes of some help. Here's a direct message I've just received:

SearsCA
Hi. My name is Will. Contact me and I will help escalate your issue. 416-941-4064 or will.XXX@sears.ca

I wrote the following:

Please do anything you can to help.  A Sears repairmen was here on Monday afternoon for our dishwasher and we had an inch of water in the kitchen this morning.  The floor and carpet in our finished basement are all soaked.  We're hoping for no permanent water damage and mold in the basement. I work at home so my workday has been shot.

The dishwasher broke on Thanksgiving in October and 5 repairmen have been here and no one's been able to fix it.  This morning it flooded the house.  I've been told someone is coming this Friday to fix it with the right part, but I've been told that already 5 times in the past 5 weeks. 

My faith is Sears repair has been lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment