Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Update #2

We were reassured this afternoon by 2 or more Sears representatives that someone would be by the house today to repair the dishwasher and to make a report regarding the damage to our house.  No one has showed up. 

I also don't understand how a repair person can make a report regarding damage to the house. How is a repair person a qualified home inspector?

I'm at a loss here.  We're now going on 51 days without a dishwasher although we've paid for the year for the Sears Home Central program.  "Satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back"?  We've lost much more than money due to Sears' empty promises and lack of service.

6 comments:

  1. This is the email response that we just got when I sent the emailed back:

    "I am out of the office from 11/30/2009 04:25 PM until 12/02/2009 01:00 PM."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a new update for today...even though we've asked Sears to use my phone, my husband just got a phone message from the repair person saying that he's lost. We can't call him back because the phone he called has blocked incoming calls. The message was left at 7 pm and Sears said that he'd be here between 4 and 6 pm. Is this a joke!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thanks a lot! I am really pleased to see your blog sharing such a nice and informative content. I am actually looking for something exactly like this! Thanks again
    Refrigerator Repair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that’s really so nice of you to share such a nice blog with us. I appreciate your efforts, hardwork and research behind sharing such an informative content holding blogs. I must say I have never surfed such a nice blog till now! Thanks again
    Refrigerator repair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that’s really so nice of you to share such a nice blog with us. I appreciate your efforts, hardwork and research behind sharing such an informative content holding blogs. I must say I have never surfed such a nice blog till now! Thanks again
    Appliance repair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dishwasher service in dubai
    https://www.hometech.ae/service/dishwasher-service/
    UAEs Authorized Major brand Dishwasher Service in Dubai, On-Demand experienced professionals for dishwasher service in Dubai.
    1633663481767-15

    ReplyDelete